[OS X Emacs] aquamacs on saving customizations.el

sergio sergio at village-buzz.com
Thu Nov 20 00:06:43 EST 2008

ok, i am able to reproduce this one..

when i use org-mode to add files to my agenda list using C-c [, it
adds the variables to my customizations.el..

this seems to turn off the settings i made earlier via the aquamacs

so when i restart aquamacs, i am returned to the how buffers in new

so, i go to turn that off again.. and save the settings...

then, it blasts out the settings that were made previously... adding
my files to the agenda list..

changing customizations.el from either place overrides the other one..

anyone else having this problem?

photographer, journalist, visionary