[OS X Emacs] full screen mode

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:37:11 EST 2008

JC,

if this is intended as a bug report: we have a nice bug reporting
mailing list for those.

On 24 Nov 2008, at 10:29, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> When in full screen mode, the shortcut to access Spotlight does not
> seem to work as expected: nothing happens.

What shortcut?
mac-spotlight-search isn't bound to anything.  If the system-wide
shortcut doesn't work, then maybe that is how the fullscreen mode (a
system facility, to some extent) is meant to work.  (I'm guessing here.)

> Also, if I have tabs and I split a window in 2 vertical parts, the
> part that has been "created" goes up to the window border and does
> not stay within the limit of the space delimited by the tab mark.

Tabs apply within a window.  If you do C-x 2 you can have to tab bars
in a frame.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!