[OS X Emacs] Preview-latex errors

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Nov 28 19:44:28 EST 2008

Am 29.11.2008 um 00:57 schrieb Dave Burnham:

> GNU Emacs (i386-apple-darwin9.5.0, NS apple-appkit-949.35)
> of 2008-11-28

I've found the same some months earlier, then in the Cocoa variant of
GNU Emacs 23.0.0. It also happens with PDF output. David Kastrup from
AUCTeX team recommended to use Edebug, but I simply fail to find the
starting point. Maybe I'll find  again some time this weekend and try
is once more.

I am on PPC and Tiger (10.4.11).

The human brain operates at only 10% of its capacity. The rest is
overhead for the operating system.