[OS X Emacs] flyspell-incorrect user defined highlight color Aqua

wishi brouce at gmx.net
Sat Oct 11 15:40:26 EDT 2008

Hi!

I've got a small config issue I can't solve:

 (custom-set-faces
'(flyspell-duplicate ((t (:foreground "Gold3" :underline t :weight
normal))))
   '(flyspell-incorrect ((t (:foreground "OrangeRed" :underline t
:weight normal))))
)

If I call this function up in
(defun faces_x ()

it's x11 dependent, but I'm using Cocoa. Therefore no X.
How can I define that?

I'd like to really see mistyped words. Seems a little wired:

(setq ispell-program-name "aspell")
(add-to-list 'exec-path "/opt/local/bin/aspell")

;; ;; CocoaSpell
;; (setq ispell-dictionary-alist
;;       '((nil
;; 	 ("-B" "-d" "german" "--dict-dir"
;; 	  "/Library/Application Support/cocoAspell/aspell6-de-20030222-1")
;; 	 nil iso-8859-1)))

I could use CocoAspell but to define a specific highlight would be
harder, wouldn't it? I'd prefer that, but I don't know how I can define
highlights in Aquamacs.

Thanks,
Marius