[OS X Emacs] printing problem

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:50:21 EDT 2008

Roy,
please make a bug report.
Bug reports are sent to the  Aquamacs-bugs mailing list using the
"Send Bug Report" function in the "Help / Diagnose and Report Bug" menu.

In this case, please include the specific buffer contents that cause
the problem.  If it is a big buffer or the data is personal /
sensitive, then please reduce it to the part that is causing the
problem.

The other very important step is to enable "Options / Enter Debugger
on Error", then provoke the error, and then send us the backtrace you
get when the error occurs.

We should be able to help with that information.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!