[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs fullscreen bug

Steve Jenson stevej at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:34:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was just trying out 1.5rc3 and noticed that fullscreen mode, when
activated in a secondary screen, goes to the primary screen. I
followed the bug reporting guidelines and removed any customizations.

Here are steps to reproduce:

* Set up secondary display. (My secondary display also has a different
resolution that's taller than my primary display)
* Launch aquamacs and drag to secondary display
* Enter fullscreen mode (Cmd-Shift-Return)
* It will jump over to the primary display with the size of the
secondary display.
* Exit fullscreen mode (Cmd-Shift-Return)
* Aquamacs will be back in it's original size on the secondary display

I would have reported this to the aquamacs-bugs report but the forum
linked to is down:

Thanks for Aquamacs!
Steve Jenson