[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 1.5 and SyncTeX

José Miguel Figueroa-O'Farrill j.m.figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 22 12:26:54 EDT 2008

On 22 Sep 2008, at 00:56, David Reitter wrote:

> How far off is it (Aquamacs->Skim)?
> Only the paragraph (+- 1) is guaranteed when you use soft wrap
> rather that hard line breaks.
>
> Once AUCTeX has a release out, I can look into making it work with
> Command-Shift-Click.

Hmm... it works for me with Command-Shift-Click, though.  I'm using
TeXLive 2008 and Aquamacs 1.5 and editing a large-ish LaTeX file with
more than 5000 lines.  I have not noticed any noticeable offset going
either way.  All I did was change the LaTeX command as Joe suggested
by adding "-synctex=1'.  I have none of the "Soft word wrap", "Hard
word wrap"  or "Auto Word Wrap in Text Modes" options ticked.  (I do
have "auto-fill-mode" on, however.)

Cheers,
José