[OS X Emacs] C-k

"Edward M. Roche (江戸浪士)" eroche at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 10:07:58 EDT 2008

  In the new version 1.5, it seems the C-k command has changed. It will delete only the line to the edge of the screen. In the past, it would delete the entire line, even if it was wrapped several times. Has some setting changed? Is there a way to get back the old setting so that to delete an entire wrapped paragraph, the command would be only C-k, instead of C-space, move cursor, C-w ???

Edward M. Roche, Ph.D., J.D.
Email: emr96 at columbia.edu