[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 1.5 - Skim integration

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Sep 25 15:16:23 EDT 2008

Am 25.09.2008 um 21:20 schrieb Johannes Brauer:

> Am 25.09.2008 um 17:50 schrieb Alex Hamann:
>

>> Am 25.09.2008 um 14:00 schrieb Johannes Brauer:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> in my Aquamacs Emacs 1.5 the latex view command does not work as
>>> in version 1.4. The view command opens Skim, but Skim claims that
>>> the pdf-file does not exist. However opening the pdf file from
>>> the Skim menu is possible.
>>> But command-shift-click does not work from Aquamacs to Skim, Skim
>>> claims again that the pdf-file does not exist.
>>>
>>> What is going wrong?
>>>
>>> Johannes
>>>

>> Hi Johannes,
>>
>> I can not confirm this. Works fine for me. Are you sure it is
>> Aquamacs that is causing the problem (Skim saw an update recently
>> as well)? What are your settings and what is your OS?
>>
>> Alex
> Hi Alex,
> I am using Skim version 1.1.13 and Mac OS 10.5.5. What kind of
> setting do you mean?
>
> Johannes

Oh well, nevermind. Just had a problem which seemed similar when
switching to Skim 1.13, but under Tiger.
My problem resulted from the Skim syncing settings (see Skim mailing
list for details). But as you are on Leopard, that is probably
totally unrelated. Sorry for net being of more help.

Alex

please avoid sending me word attachements; see
for details and background