[OS X Emacs] On the icon and a potential Snow Leopard bug with fullscreen

Kendall Gelner kendall.gelner at kigisoftware.com
Tue Aug 18 15:23:38 EDT 2009

Just from looking at it in the dock, I can think of two suggestions to
pass along as far as the icon goes:

1) I agree the blue pool is a bit odd, I'd just get rid of that part.
As a smaller icon in the dock it doesn't come across very well.

2) The horns blend in a lot to the background, it would be nice to
have more of a halo around them to separate them from the black.

I like the basic icon though, I even like the facing...

The other thing I wanted to report was that with preview 2, the full-
screen mode doesn't seem to work with Snow Leopard (latest beta).
When I press Shift-Cmd-Return, the whole screen goes black but I see
no text - it returns to normal if I repeat the key combo.  While it is
black, typing does affect the buffer.

---> Kendall Gelner
        KiGi Software