[OS X Emacs] Solved: Alt-x messed up

Henri-Paul Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:43:05 EST 2009

<skip at pobox.com> writes:

>     Enrico> Aquamacs -> options -> option key -> meta
>
> I don't see what you are referring to.  It looks like you're telling me to
> traverse the menus, but there is no "options" menu in the Aquamacs menu.
> This was messed up for me for awhile as well.  It somehow got restored.  I'd
> like to know where to go in case this happens again.

Well, I am running Aquamacs 2.0preview3 on a MacBook with OSX 10.5.  From left to right on the menu bar I have:

[Apple] Aquamacs File Edit Options Tools .....

I do not know why the setting got changed so it drove me insane trying to figure out what happened.  I merely chanced on it.

Best,
Enrico

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine