[OS X Emacs] Full-Screen, Spaces, and Minimize?

Dave Peck davepeck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:51:48 EST 2009

I run Leopard (the latest rev) with three spaces. I tend to run Aquamacs
full-screen in the center space.

I've noticed that when I flip back to other spaces, many windows (Safari,
Mail, Net News Wire) have disabled minimize buttons. It's pretty
frustrating, since minimizing windows (with Command-M) is a large part of my
workflow.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior? My hunch is that it's Leopard, not
Aquamacs, but I wonder if anyone has discovered a workaround?
Cheers,
Dave