[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and fonts settings

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Thu Feb 26 09:06:22 EST 2009

I've made a few modifications to the defaults but I now have problems
with Calendar: I can't properly move through it with the arrows and
even when it looks like I am on a date click "d" triggers the message
"you are not on a date".

I've tried to revert to the defaults (at least for the calendar mode)
with:

Options > Appearance > Auto Faces > Remove Mode Face

But I was left with something that did not work either.

How can I revert the whole thing to the defaults ? In the Appearance
menu, I'd love to see a "Revert to defaults" item...

Jean-Christophe Helary