[OS X Emacs] embedded calc and M-#

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:23:41 EST 2009

Thanks to all who have helped me.   I have been using Aquamacs Emacs
for editing HTML, LaTeX, PHP, and txt files.   Great experience.   Now
I am trying to expand my use of Emacs to include org-mode and calc.
Once I have calc mastered I can cease to use OpenOffice and the other
office suite all together and just use Emacs.

Now, if I only could figure out why C-c C-c is not properly aligning
my tables in org-mode?

Thanks again to all.

Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University
Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
Saint-Exupéry