[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 1.6 released

Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill j.m.figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 19:04:38 EST 2009

>>>>> "Mark" == M A <markoilcan at gmail.com> writes:

Mark> There seems to be a bug in 1.6 Aquamacs. When I enable line numbering
Mark> (with linum.el, using M-x linum-mode), the right most number is
Mark> partially obscured. This happens with buffers that have a latex file
Mark> (i.e. auctex mode), but not when I look at c files. (Maybe this is an
Mark> Auctex bug then?). I find this reproducable when I start aquamacs
Mark> without customziations (from the Help menu).

I can't reproduce this.  That mode works for me with AUCTeX and
Aquamacs 1.6.  For example,