[OS X Emacs] Mysterious frame doubling
timothyhsu at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 20:12:24 EST 2009
Hi Aquamacs 1.6 folks: I'm not sure if this is a real
bug or if I'm doing something wrong, but here's what's
Say I want to edit two files, day.txt and addr.txt, in
two separate frames, and with Aquamacs running, I:
1. Open day.txt by double-clicking an icon.
2. "Dock" (minimize?) the day.txt frame by clicking the
usual yellow button.
3. Open addr.txt by double-clicking an icon.
Then after step 3, a second frame appears with the
buffer day.txt loaded into it, along with the expected
frame for addr.txt. If I then:
4. "Dock" the second day.txt frame.
5. Open another file, pay.txt, by double-clicking.
Then a third day.txt frame will open.
FYI, these problems do not occur with C-x C-f.
So is there something I'm doing wrong, or is this a
More information about the MacOSX-Emacs