[OS X Emacs] SyncTex

Fri Jan 16 15:59:14 EST 2009

On 16.01.2009, at 20:24, Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill wrote:

> Peter> Right now its site-start.el file contains in my elderly
> Peter> version (Spring, 2008; I'm still on Tiger, free of all
> Leopard PDF
> Peter> problems)
>
> Slightly off-topic, but as someone who is about to transition
> from a Powerbook G4 (running Tiger) to a MacBook Pro (presumably
> running Leopard), I would be very interested to know more about these
> PDF problems.  Where can I read about them?
>
> Thanks, José

Hi,
try to look around in the tex on mac os x mailing list. It was a
problem that was eventually solved with version 10.5.4 IIRC. (Not
being on Leopard myself it is hard for me to remember.) The problem
was Preview crashing on documents from pdftex that contain certain
fonts.
One of the threads about this topic was called "Potential good news
for printing in Leopard 10.5.3?"

Good luck,

Alex