[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs HTML export

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 15:46:50 EST 2009

David:

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 20:34, David Reitter <david.reitter at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recommend you either remove the <pre> formatting and insert <br> newlines
> manually,

I do not see <pre> in the html code.  I see a lot of <span>  and <span
class=...... >   I do not know enough of that HTML tag to start
modifying it.

>or, if you've seen Lisp code before, you make a few small changes
> to the file htmlize (which you could then contribute back).

Sorry, I am not able to hack Lisp.

> A third, quick, method would be to switch to hard wrapping just for the
> conversion.  (Select All, then M-q will be helpful.)

Tried it, but it did not change anything in the exported HTML file.

Thanks,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
Saint-Exupéry