[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 2.0 - Icon survey

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:15:48 EDT 2009

If you haven't participated in the survey, please send me an e-mail
with your comments.

Do not reply to the list; I don't want to create an even bigger bias.
I want your independent opinion.

===

Repeat message:

Dear Emacs and Aquamacs enthusiasts,

please take part in our Icon survey - we'd like to get your feedback
regarding candidates for the new application icon for Aquamacs 2.0,
which is in development now.

http://braeburn.aquamacs.org/aq-icons/

It's most important that you tell me why you like or dislike certain
icons.  I'm going to distill your comments to discuss them with the
development team.  If all goes well, we're then going to choose a
final candidate that will revised by its designer.  Note that a
combination of the design elements of different icons is entirely
possible, too.  Just let me know your suggestions.

This should be great fun - please participate!

- David

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!