[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 1.8 intermittent problems with command-C

Tom Van Vleck thvv at multicians.org
Mon Jul 20 13:51:40 EDT 2009

I installed that change into Preferences.el and restarted Aquamacs.
It still fails.  The A-v in the lossage below does not paste
the contents of the text highlighted by drag-mouse-1.
If anything, this change makes things worse.  It used to be that
re-highlighting the copy region would  allow cmd-c to work, but
now it still fails after re-highlighting.

<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> A-c
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> A-v A-z <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement>
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> A-c <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> A-v A-z M-x v i e w - l o s s a g e <return>