[OS X Emacs] Re: reftex configuration problem?

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 02:05:51 EDT 2009

I don't use reftex much and can't tell from your message what the
desired result would be, i.e. what the bug is.  All you are saying is
"Note the "replacement" in the top line of the file.".

I don't think there is much in the way of configuration for reftex
that Aquamacs provides.  What kind of configuration do you suggest?

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!