[OS X Emacs] No colored text forr org-publish, htmlize, Aquamacs batch-mode

Saptarshi Guha saptarshi.guha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:58:52 EDT 2009

Hello,
i have some org-files which contain #+BEGIN_SRC R snippets.
When i execute org-publish via Aquamacs (running as a GUI), i get
colored output that reflects Aquamacs GUI font-lock mode.
However, I also sometimes do a batch mode publish

/Applications/Aquamacs\ Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs\ Emacs -l
~/orgpub.el  -batch --eval '(org-publish (assoc "rhipe"
org-publish-project-alist))'

Though the text is fontified the fonts are those that I would have got
had my terminal been colorless (though running -nw and R-mode is fully
colored)
e.g <- is underlined.

Q: How can I force htmlize to use the color-scheme of GUI Aquamacs?

Thank you in advance
Saptarshi Guha