[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 1.9 released
david.reitter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 07:27:47 EDT 2009
Aquamacs Emacs 1.9 has been released and is available directly from
Aquamacs 1.9 contains several improvements regarding stability,
improved support for OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard", improved CSS editing,
and better interactions with PDF viewers to switch between PDF and
source view of LaTeX documents with SyncTeX. See below for an
itemized list of changes.
http://aquamacs.org -- Aquamacs: Emacs on Mac OS X
http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!
Aquamacs 1.9rc1 - News
• Copy (Command-C) works again reliably for text selected by mouse.
However, the previous improvement avoiding duplicate entries in the
kill ring has been reverted. Reported by Tom van Vleck.
• Jumping to a LaTeX error after compilation works more reliably now.
The LaTeX-command setting has been changed to include `file-line-
error' style. Suggested by Enrico Franconi.
• Recognize Objective C files (extensions .m and .h) by their
content. Patch by Kendall Gelner and D.R.
• Automatic word wrapping works better in large hard-wrapped (auto-
fill-mode) documents with occasional (6+) over-long lines.
• The Apple Help books (for Aquamacs, Emacs and the Emacs Lisp
Reference) now work on 10.6 ``Snow Leopard''. Reported by Philippe
• Aquamacs now by default enables synctex when compiling latex
documents. (Use MacTeX 2008 or later for this feature.)
• CSS-Mode has been revised to match the GNU Emacs 22/23 CSS mode.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2193 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the MacOSX-Emacs