[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.0preview3 available

Christopher Menzel cmenzel at tamu.edu
Wed Oct 28 11:55:18 EDT 2009

On Oct 26, 2009, at 10:05 AM, David Reitter wrote:
> I have made Aquamacs 2.0 preview 3 available.
>
> Aquamacs 2.0 preview 3 provides a lot of improvements compared to
> the 1.9 release series.  It integrates better with the Mac user
> interface providing customizability of toolbars, standard graphical
> dialogs (sheets), standard printing system, fast system spell-
> checking, revised menus, and full Unicode support as provided by
> Emacs 23.

Hm, under 2.0, in an HTML document I'm editing that contains lots of
unicode math characters that display jes' fine under Aquamacs 1.9 I'm
seeing only Greek characters I"m using as variables.  The math
characters are all showing up as empty squares.  Have I failed to set
some variable that I should set, or set some variable I shouldn't
have?  Help appreciated.

Thanks -- 2.0 is really shaping up nicely.

Chris Menzel