[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 1.9 release candidate 1
david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:18:46 EDT 2009
I'm making a preview version available of Aquamacs 1.9:
Aquamacs Emacs 1.9rc1 is available for testing from
See below for a list of changes. Your feedback is appreciated -
please e-mail bug reports to aquamacs-bugs at aquamacs.org.
http://aquamacs.org -- Aquamacs: Emacs on Mac OS X
http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!
Aquamacs 1.9rc1 - News
• Copy (Command-C) works again reliably for text selected by mouse.
However, the previous improvement avoiding duplicate entries in the
kill ring has been reverted. Reported by Tom van Vleck.
• Jumping to a LaTeX error after compilation works more reliably now.
The LaTeX-command setting has been changed to include `file-line-
error' style. Suggested by Enrico Franconi.
• Recognize Objective C files (extensions .m and .h) by their
content. Patch by Kendall Gelner and D.R.
• Automatic word wrapping works better in large hard-wrapped (auto-
fill-mode) documents with occasional (6+) over-long lines.
• The Apple Help books (for Aquamacs, Emacs and the Emacs Lisp
Reference) now work on 10.6 ``Snow Leopard''. Reported by Philippe
• Aquamacs now by default enables synctex when compiling latex
• CSS-Mode has been revised to match the GNU Emacs 22/23 CSS mode.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2193 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the MacOSX-Emacs