[OS X Emacs] Re: MacOSX-Emacs Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1

J. McKenzie Alexander jalex at lse.ac.uk
Sat Feb 6 13:12:58 EST 2010

Hi all,

I'm encountering a problem with AUCTeX in Aquamacs and I was hoping people might be able to help. If I compile a LaTeX document which contains an error, clicking on the "Next Error" button in the toolbar creates an empty buffer entitled "TeX Live 2009" instead of taking me to the appropriate point in the original file.

I think this problem started after I upgraded to TeX Live 2009, as the "Next error" button used to work.

Cheers,

Jason

--
Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/planningAndCorporatePolicy/legalandComplianceTeam/legal/disclaimer.htm