[OS X Emacs] documentation ?

Jean-Christophe Helary jean.christophe.helary at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:52:38 EST 2010

In the emacs23 (NS) version I built from trunk the other day I am not finding the documentation that is supposed to be included.

1) The tutorial can't be called from the menu or the help command
2) A number of manuals (including Org mode) are not available from the info interface.

All the above data is included into the Contents > Resources > info or Contents > Resources > etc > tutorials directories of the Emacs.app package though.

And what I am seeing from the info top page is documents that I've installed in other places before building emacs23. Like the SICP texinfo package...

How do I tell emacs23 to find the documentation _also_ within the Emacs.app package ?

Jean-Christophe Helary