[OS X Emacs] where to place how to's

David Romano romanod at math.grinnell.edu
Sat Feb 27 16:22:29 EST 2010

Being a relatively uninformed Aquamacs user, I often have trouble
specifying and articulating the problems I run into, so that I get
relatively few hits when searching the archive, and am also often not
sure which body of documentation I should be looking in to answer my
questions.  Because of this, I would like to document the solutions to
my questions so that other similarly inexperienced users might avoid
expending time and energy being baffled by solutions and documentation
that are aimed at users that are more experienced.  I could simply post
solutions to this list so that they are accessible to others via the
archive, but I'm not sure if this is the best solution.  If anyone could
comment on whether there are better or additional places, I would be
grateful.

Thanks,
David Romano