[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs cursor

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:39:45 EDT 2010

On Jul 1, 2010, at 1:37 PM, <prathouz at uchicago.edu> <prathouz at uchicago.edu> wrote:

> Hi All -- In Aquamacs 2.0, how can I make the cursor a bit brighter or wider? It is a grey line as is and I am having a bit of trouble finding it easily.  Is there an adjustment fro this? Which customization group is it in?  Thx.  -- pr

The variable is `cursor-type'.  The width is limited, but that should have changed in more current nightly builds.
You can usually find such variables by doing C-h v and then using completion (e.g. type "cursor-", press TAB twice); Aquamacs also has a nice Apple Help manual (look up the Emacs manual or the Emacs Lisp Reference), which is, as of 2.0, reliably searchable.

- David