[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and Spaces

prathouz at uchicago.edu prathouz at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 1 15:41:11 EDT 2010

On my machine, you can also use alt-command-<left/right arrow> to switch
tabs, which many other apps (e.g. firefox) use as well for tabs.

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, siemsen at ucar.edu
wrote:

> That works great, thank you!
>
> -- Pete
>

> On Jul 1, 2010, at 11:44 AM, David Reitter wrote:
>
>> On Jul 1, 2010
>>> I can switch between tabs with A-M-<left arrow> or A-M-<right arrow> or Command-} or Command-{.  The Aquamacs help says that I can also use A-M-0,1,2 through 9, but that doesn't work for me.  I'm not sure if I'd use them, but it would be nice if the behavior matched the help.  FWIW, my A-M-1 is bound to aquamacs-delete-other-windows, and A-M-2 is aquamacs-split-window-vertically, and A-M-6 isn't bound to anything.
>>
>> Oh.  We forgot to update the manual.  Thanks for pointing this out.
>>
>> You'll want to use A-1, A-2... A-0.
>>
>> - David
>

> This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.
>

> This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.

Paul Rathouz, Assoc. Professor of Biostatistics           ph 773-834-1970
Dept. of Health Studies, Rm. W-264                       fax 773-702-1979
University of Chicago                               prathouz at uchicago.edu
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 2007
Chicago, IL 60637