[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and Spaces

prathouz at uchicago.edu prathouz at uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 2 01:30:27 EDT 2010

One other behavior that is sub-optimal is the following: When a new file
is opened from the finder , Aquamacs will open that file in the current
"Space".  That is great.  But, it will switch you do a Space with an
exising Aquamacs frame. Then, it is necessary to change back to the index
Space to work on the just-opened file.  This did not occur in the version
2.0 that is the standard download, but does in this nightly. -- pr

University of Chicago                               prathouz at uchicago.edu
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 2007
Chicago, IL 60637