[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs nightly build crashing on Orgmode export

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 06:09:31 EDT 2010

Michael,
thanks for your report.

On Jul 13, 2010, at 11:34 PM, Michael Gilbert wrote:

> Running Orgmode on last night's Aquamacs build (GNU Emacs 23.2.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)).

And I assume that is the org-mode that comes with is (rather than an updated external one).

> Running exports and get application crashes.

I can't parse that sentence; please explain how to reproduce the crash - that is important.

>  I've appended the Thread 0 report. Any relevance to known issues? Anything else I can do to try to troubleshoot this?

Running gdb, stepping through the relevant functions and finding out why the crash occurs would be most helpful!

Please continue the discussion on aquamacs-bugs.

Best
- David