[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.0: double-clicked files open in new frame

Richard Bourgon rbourgon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:39:44 EDT 2010

List,

I have one-buffer-one-frame mode set to nil. This does what I want when I visit a file from within Aquamacs, which is to open it in the already existing frame. I just upgraded to 2.0. Before the update, double-clicking a file in the Finder would also cause it to open in the existing frame; under my new 2.0, double-clicking files always opens in new frames. Has 2.0 introduced a new variable to control this? Unintended behavior?

Any help would be appreciated, and would keep my C-x 0 to a minimum!

- R