[OS X Emacs] Mailing List Archives

David Penton djp at arqux.com
Wed Jun 9 22:34:04 EDT 2010

I notice that the archives for this mailing list are not searchable (as far as I can tell). I know next to nothing about mailing list software, but I do notice that some archives are searchable.

Anyway, in my opinion non-searchable mailing list archives are close to totally useless. Unless I learn some alternative way to find out whether my questions have been asked and answered, I refuse to poke through archives month by month.

Can this be remedied? Or is there some easy alternative I don't know about?

- Dave -