[OS X Emacs] A few questions

Andre Powell apowell656 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:56:18 EDT 2010

I am very new to Aquamacs/Emacs and have a few questions. In trying to setup my todo file based on the following setup http://www.newartisans.com/2007/08/using-org-mode-as-a-day-planner.html . The questions that I have are 1) trying to get remember to activate using key mappings 2) my laptop has only one option key for Meta, does anyone have a better solution and if so could you share.

I have tried troubleshooting and even setting things up via the customization screen, but with the same results.

Snow Leopard
GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)

Thanks

Andre Powell