[OS X Emacs] `C-c l' doesn't work in Aquamacs 1.9?

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:14:16 EDT 2010

`C-c l' is the suggested keybinding for `org-insert-link-global'

Sections 4.4 and 4.5 of the org-mode manual indicate that:
- "The key binding C-c l is only a suggestion" and
- you have to set the appropriate global binding yourself, e.g.

(global-set-key "\C-c L" 'org-insert-link-global)

http://orgmode.org/manual/Handling-links.html#Handling-links
http://orgmode.org/manual/Using-links-outside-Org.html#Using-links-outside-Org

--Nathaniel