[OS X Emacs] C-x s does not accept ! any more

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Tue May 11 00:12:51 EDT 2010

Thank you very much for the quick help.

I am looking forward to the next release.

Michael

On 10.05.10 23:57, David Reitter wrote:
> On May 10, 2010, at 12:18 PM, Michael Kohlhase wrote:
>
>> I often used dired for replacements across multiple (many actually) files. That leaves me with lots and lots of unsaved buffers. In this situation C-x s will try interactively save buffers. For me it is important to give ! to save all remaining buffers. But this does not work any more in Aquamacs 2.0. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
>>
> A fix has been committed and will be available tomorrow morning from http://aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml  (master branch build).
>
> Thanks again for your report.
>
> --
> http://aquamacs.org -- Aquamacs: Emacs on Mac OS X
> http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and support the Aquamacs Project!

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 62
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase