[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2, spelling, non-english dicts

Thu May 13 06:56:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

I switched to Aquamacs 2.0a (your optimized compilation, David) and have been using cocoAspell with German, French and Italian dictionaries without problems in 1.9.
Now, the default english dictionary works just fine. But when I switch to a different dictionary the highlighting while typing stops working. Also, I can't select words with the right mouse button anymore and am thus not able to accept words or see alternative suggestions.
Ideas?

Alex