[OS X Emacs] Turn off *scratch* buffer when Aquamacs starts

Harsha Attanayake ha298508 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 11:33:12 EDT 2010

Turn off *scratch* buffer when Aquamacs starts
I installed Aquamacs 2.0 on my mac and I can’t get rid of the scratch
buffer. I tried setting the option in Preferences>Aquamacs>Aquamacs
Scratch File to “nil” and nil without quotations, but it just changed
the file path of the scratch buffer if you want to save it. In the
Aquamacs-Scratch-File option it does not give me a toggle option as to
turn it on or off. Please tell me a way to stop opening up the scratch
buffer when Aquamacs starts.
Thanx