[OS X Emacs] Re: Environment variables and Aquamacs 2.0

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Thu May 27 13:55:00 EDT 2010

On 05/27/10 03:28 AM, George Nurser wrote:

> That was indeed the problem. I'd been having problems with not being
> able to find directories set as environment variables earlier, but
> that seems to be OK too, now.
>
> Apologies for any alarm caused... And I find this a useful feature of Aquamacs.
>
> Thanks to everybody, George.

That's good.  Also, I found that environment variables and emacs were
previously discussed ad nauseum on this list in January 2008 (and I was
one of the nauseous).  See the thread "Switching from Carbon Emacs to
Emacs.app".  That was for Leopard and I think we have learned that
nothing has changed.

Rodney