[OS X Emacs] rotating among open aquamacs frames

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Nov 27 15:49:11 EST 2010

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 09:39:14PM -0500, David Reitter wrote:
> On Nov 7, 2010, at 7:06 PM, Richard Cobbe wrote:
> > I apologize if this is a frequently-asked question, but it's surprisingly
> > hard to google for this.
> >
> > How can I achieve the standard MacOS behavior associated with command-` in
> > Aquamacs?
>
> There is plenty of discussion about it on aquamacs-devel (or -bugs), which are indexed by Google (groups).

I'll try to remember to check those next time -- but the fact remains that
googling for "command-`" is not hugely useful in this case, because Google
treats it as though I'd searched for "command", which drowns me in false
positives.

> Try the latest nightly build (http://aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml ) and let me know on this list if the new behavior addresses the problem.
> It will be included in Aquamacs 2.2 when it comes out.

Sorry for the delay on this, btw -- got buried in my inbox.

I just tried it on the nightly from 27 Nov, and command-` now behaves as I
expect.

Thanks!

Richard