[OS X Emacs] Article headers flickering in Gnus

Jeppe Nejsum Madsen jeppe at ingolfs.dk
Sat Oct 16 05:30:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to switch from Carbon Emacs to the latest Aquamacs.

I'm using Gnus, and that worked fine in Carbon Emacs (Gnus 5.11).

Using the same setup with Aquamacs (Gnus 5.13) I see the following which
is quote annoying:

Whenever an article is displayed, it first quickly flashes all the
headers (with no font-locking) and then font-locking kicks into place
and only the selected headers (6) are displayed.

Before trying to diagnose this further, I just wanted to know if anyone
had seen this (and know what to do :-)

/Jeppe