[OS X Emacs] Re: one-buffer-one-frame-mode strangeness with Spaces

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:30:40 EDT 2010

Ted,

thanks for looking into this.

On Oct 26, 2010, at 6:15 PM, Ted Middleton wrote:

> I think I'm going to take this into the dev mailing list. Is it
> possible to get access to the repo on github? Does the Aquamacs team
> take but fix  commits from non-maintainers?

Yes, I was going to reply on the aquamacs-devel mailing list.

And yes, of course we take patches from you and anybody else who is interested.  In fact, I'd be more than happy to do so.

The git repository on github is public:

http://aquamacs.org/development.shtml

The best course of action for a small patch is to send it as a git patch (git format-patch).

- David