[OS X Emacs] Problem with graphics

Kristjan Gudmundsson kristjang at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:09:05 EST 2011

Hi all,

I use Aquamacs every day and am very satisfied with what it has to
offer. I have only one problem: any time the screen goes off and comes
back on (such as on sleep/wake), the graphics are altered in the way
shown in the attachment. Notice how the green around the text is
lighter. This is fixed (i.e., the whole buffer becomes the darker
green) by resizing the window by any amount. I'm currently using

GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)
 of 2009-09-30 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 1.9

but have noticed this behavior on earlier and later versions of Aquamacs.

Best,
Kristjan