[OS X Emacs] Bind code to the jujubes?

Jack Repenning jrepenning at collab.net
Tue Feb 15 13:05:35 EST 2011

Is it possible to bind elisp code to the red "jujube" on the title bar?

I find that clicking the red jujube (dismiss this window) achieves almost, but not quite, the same thing as C-x C-c. Both make the frame disappear and kill the buffer (after possibly asking whether I really meant that, if the buffer is presently modified). However, frames that were killed with C-x C-c stay dead, whereas frames that were killed with the jujube sometimes reappear in a ghostly, zombie-like not quite functionally staggering sort of way.

I'm thinking that, if I could just bind the red jujube to the same code as C-x C-c, my life would be sweet.