[OS X Emacs] Problem with dbus suport in 23.2.50.1

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Thu Feb 17 03:03:54 EST 2011

I am not completely sure, but there is a package "dbus" on macports,
which installed without a hitch. I also seems to work outside emacs.

Michael

On 16.2.11 21:19, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 16.02.2011 um 18:17 schrieb Michael Kohlhase:
>
>> I have a cool feature that is based on the dbus working, so I would
>> value your help.
>
> Are you sure that DBus works outside X11?
>
> --
> Mit friedvollen Grüßen
>
>   Pete
>
> Schön zu können, wenn man muss.     – Always Ultra

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 168
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase