[OS X Emacs] Repost : Disapointed by fonts in Aquamacs 2.1

José Miguel Figueroa-O'Farrill j.m.figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 17 11:36:29 EST 2011

Hi Christophe,

Sorry -- not sure what the problem might be.  I'm using the unstable 3.x branch and I don't see this problem.  Since changes to 2.x are being propagated to the 3.x branch, I would expect that the problem might be on the emacs side and not on the Aquamacs side -- just guessing, though.

Sorry,

	José

On 17 Jan 2011, at 13:15, Ruelle Christophe wrote:

> Thank you José,
>
> changing the font does not solve the new anti-aliasing algorithm that is too sharp in
> the lastest Aquamacs 2.1.
>
> Any clue about how to manage the anti-aliasing factors ?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Christophe.
>

> Le 17 janv. 2011 à 12:50, José Miguel Figueroa-O'Farrill a écrit :
>
>> Dear Christoph,
>>
>> I feel your pain!
>>
>> I'm not sure what the problem is, but you could always try to change the default font to see if there's another one which looks better.
>> In the menu go to Options/Appearance/Font for ...-mode, where ... is the present mode of the buffer, and you can change the font using the Mac font panel.  Perhaps this helps.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> 	José
>>

>> On 17 Jan 2011, at 11:41, Ruelle Christophe wrote:
>>

>>> Hello Aquamacs hackers,
>>>
>>> I'm trying again to have an answer to my font problem...
>>>
>>> Please help ;)
>>>
>>> Warm regards,
>>>
>>> Christophe.
>>>
>>> Début du message réexpédié :

>> Prof José Figueroa-O'Farrill
>> School of Mathematics
>> University of Edinburgh
>> PGP Key: 0x6A6BD529 (MIT PGP Key Server)
>>

>> --

Prof José Figueroa-O'Farrill
School of Mathematics
University of Edinburgh
PGP Key: 0x6A6BD529 (MIT PGP Key Server)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.