[OS X Emacs] latex-aquamacs-greek characters

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 18 07:56:14 EST 2011

Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 18.01.2011 um 01:40 schrieb Marinos Koutsomichalis:
>
>> I tried that and the terminal returned a > prompt instead of the
>> normal one - no idea what to do next..
>

> I have no idea how invoking "kpsexpand '$TFMFONTS'" can lead to the
> effect you describe

It might help to say that the outer double quotes are not meant to be typed.

To Marinos: It might help to look very closely at what you really see.
If you type "$PATH" (without the quotes), what you actually get is an
error message. Only accidentally it also shows the value of the variable
$PATH.

--
Martin