[OS X Emacs] latex-aquamacs-greek characters

Marinos Koutsomichalis marinos at agxivatein.com
Tue Jan 18 15:33:42 EST 2011

I reinstalled everything and tried putting the files onto

~/Library/texmf

or

/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local

then did

sudo texhash PATH

and

updmap-sys --enable Map=greek.map

with no luck .. and it doesn' t work

I managed to have greek fonts with XeLaTeX but I don' t have greek hyphenation so no justification..  so I' d lie to have one more try..

what am I (again) doing wrong ?