[OS X Emacs] NCL mode in Aquamacs

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:11:56 EDT 2011

This looks pretty good to me.  You've done everything right.  Perhaps the mode doesn't work correctly (is this chosen as the major mode when you load an NCL file?  What happens when you do M-x ncl-mode RET?)

Let's use the mailing list (cc'ed) for further discussion please, so that other people can benefit.